Friday, April 06, 2012

Enchanted 2007's movie

Another Walt Disney's movie I love, yeah!!

Previously, I am not really like movies which mix between real and fictional characters. But this movie's an exception!

Enchanted showed us that first impression isn't always worked out. Well, after watched this I doubt the truth of 'love at first sight' statements (and yeah, I never believe that). But I think the things for sure is that love is mystery, because we don't know when and from who it will come.

Like in this film, although Giselle, a cheerful girl dreamed for a true love, already found her Prince, another destiny comes when she met a handsome lawyer and become fall in love with him.

I love how the fairytale and real world are combined to such a great love story, and I believe you will find out the good things in this movie better than me. This is really perfect to be watched and surely made your day!

Image from: http://uk.movieposter.com/posters/archive/main/62/MPW-31391

No comments: