Friday, April 13, 2012

Up (2009)



Well, I just watched it yesterday, and I become more proud and will be ALWAYS proud to be the Walt Disney's BIG FAN! yuhuuuu :D
I can't agree more of this movie's content. It's 10000% TRUE, and I think the story's universal.


It was about an old man, Carl, who wanted to make his late wife's dream to become true. It was really sad for me to see Carl lived alone and he was really... possessive. I believe in every parts of the world, we can find some people's behaviors are similar like in this film, and it has showed not to stop to feel the 'adventure' of LIFE, although we were getting older. Be helpful to other people as long as we can do it :)

This movie's touchy (I cry at the beginning, you know), but yet entertaining, especially when you pay attention at the American Boy Scout's funny character :D

Also, it is VERY educated movie. It worth to be watched for all-ages, especially for us, young generation, to be more aware of what we and our family can do when we're all getting older :)

Image source: 


No comments: