Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Anime Watchlist


Last summer I watched a-LOT of animes, so I think it would be good to make notes for what animes I have watched [means I followed the story from the start to the end]. Here's the list, I really appreciate if you comment anything about this list, like if you have watched some of them, or if you want to ask my opinion about them;

  1. Honey and Clover Season 1, OVA, and Season 2
  2. Gakuen Alice (Alice Academy)
  3. Nodame Cantabile Season 1 & 2
  4. Bokura Ga Ita (We Were There)
  5. Kimi Ni Todoke Season 1 & 2
  6. Lovely Complex
  7. Tokyo Mew Mew
  8. Itazura Na Kiss
  9. Special A
  10. Skip Beat!
  11. Kaichou Wa Maid-sama!
  12. Vampire Knight Season 1 & 2
All of them are Shoujo animes [animes for girls], and of course I picked up all animes that I am going to watch. After I finished each of them, I often miss them; miss their stories and do not feel bored to watch them again because they are just awesome and sometimes reflected my life; either in present or past [especially in high school :p]. So it's a bit of nostalgia everytime I watched these animes.

To be honest, when I watched these, I became so crazy because you would see me smiling, laughing, crying, or screaming loudly like I never did before ;D

No comments: